How does the AirPod case charge? I am assuming a lightning cable?
- Asked by Jeremy K from Warrenville
- Flag as inappropriate (How does the AirPod case charge? I am assuming a lightning cable?)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes. There is a Lightning port on the bottom of the charging case.
- Answered by Matthew D from Loves Park
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Under the bottom of the AirPods case there is a lighting port where you plug in a lightning cable then hook it up to a charging brick. 5W or 10W power bricks can be used to charge the AirPods
- Answered by Callum D from Adelaide
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does this charge with a Thunderbolt port?
- Asked by David C from Calgary
- 01 14, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this charge with a Thunderbolt port?)
- Asked about: Magic Keyboard - US English
No answers yet