How far can they be from iOS device and work clearly without any static?
1 Answer from the Community
It mostly depends on your surroundings, but it definitely goes much farther than typical blue-tooth. I believe if there is a line of sight between the phone and the AirPods, the range can be as far as >100ft, as some reported on line, which means that the range is not an issue if the two devices are in the same room. If the two are separated by many walls, the range will be shorter. There is no static in my home, which has microwave, wifi, fluorescent and LED lights, etc. As many reported, the song quality is surprisingly good and clearly better than the EarPods that come with the phone. If you are out of range, the sound just cuts off.
- Answered by Eric C from Houston
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this product work with ios devices?
- Asked by Danny K
- 03 5, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this product work with ios devices?)
- Asked about: 87W USB-C Power Adapter
No answers yet
will this work with micro usb midi controllers/keyboards IE Akai Lpk 25 or do i still need to use a camera connection kit first? Ipad 4 ios 6
- Asked by Aaron A
- 11 15, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with micro usb midi controllers/keyboards IE Akai Lpk 25 or do i still need to use a camera connection kit first? Ipad 4 ios 6)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter