How is the AirPod Battery Case charged And Can a Power Bar be used if eg on long haul flights etc
1 Answer from the Community
The AirPods case can be charged using the lighting cable (actually there is lighting cable supplied in the box with the AirPods) and your normal iPhone USB power adaptor, and you can use a power bank provided it has standard USB power ratings; 5.0v and 2.0A
- Answered by Kelvin M from Johannesburg
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Looking at purchasing for long haul flights are these air phones Noise cancelling?
- Asked by Dona M from Binningup
- 08 10, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Looking at purchasing for long haul flights are these air phones Noise cancelling?)
- Asked about: Beats Solo2 On-Ear Headphones - Bla…
How long would it take for the battery to be fully charged?
- Asked by Thao N from Worcester
- 01 3, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (How long would it take for the battery to be fully charged?)
- Asked about: Beats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Head…
Can you use the AirPort Time Capsule whilst on a commercial flight.
- Asked by Matthew B from Hurstbridge
- 09 29, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use the AirPort Time Capsule whilst on a commercial flight.)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB