How is the AirPod Battery Case charged And Can a Power Bar be used if eg on long haul flights etc
1 Answer from the Community
The AirPods case can be charged using the lighting cable (actually there is lighting cable supplied in the box with the AirPods) and your normal iPhone USB power adaptor, and you can use a power bank provided it has standard USB power ratings; 5.0v and 2.0A
- Answered by Kelvin M from Johannesburg
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can the AC Plug section be used on other power adapters?
- Asked by Glenn M from Belfast
- 08 17, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the AC Plug section be used on other power adapters?)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter
How does this effect battery life?
- Asked by Coel W
- 06 25, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (How does this effect battery life?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
No answers yet