I am deaf in one ear and it is not possible for me to wear an "in-ear" airpod as I have no ear canal. Can I just wear one airpod in my good ear?
I am deaf in one ear and it is not possible for me to wear an "in-ear" airpod as I have no ear canal. Can I just wear one airport in my good ear? Will just wearing one airpod work? Or do you need to wear both in order for them to work properly? Thank you.
2 Answers from the Community
The Airpods will work if used separately because they have sensors so it can detect if it is in your ear or not and it will stop streaming when it is not in your ear and start streaming when it is in your ear.
- Answered by Paulin M from Rochester
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, Air Pods adjust when one is taken out.
- Answered by Anand P from Cincinnati
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Are the airpods going to come in different sizes? The standard size are too big for my ears. This would be great if they come in different sizes.
What material is the ear cushion made of?
- Asked by Donovan T from San Antonio
- 09 5, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (What material is the ear cushion made of?)
- Asked about: Beats Studio3 Wireless Over-Ear Hea…
No answers yet