I am deaf in one ear Will the air pod that I can use work and can my husband utilise that one I can't use?
1 Answer from the Community
You can’t use each individual airpod with different devices. If you are in range of each other and the device it is being used with he can’t use one and you can use the other, you guys will be listening to the same thing.
- Answered by Amber L from Vacaville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you work out or run with these ear pods?
- Asked by Robin H from Palo Alto
- 09 16, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you work out or run with these ear pods?)
- Asked about: EarPods with Lightning Connector
They look like they could easily come loose and get lost or broken. Have you made some sort of ear hugging attachment to keep them secured during use?
Does the newest IPod Touch work with traditional headphones?
- Asked by Cheryl Z from Clinton Township
- 03 13, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the newest IPod Touch work with traditional headphones?)
- Asked about: iPod