i am deaf in one ear. If I am listening to just one AirPod, will it play music in mono? Will I hear all tracks?
2 Answers from the Community
You can listen to one air pod at a time, but that won’t fix the mono issue. if you wish to hear all sound throughout one headphone and not the other you have to go into settings on your iphone. From there hit “general” then “accessibly” and right above “hearing aid compatibility” you will see a slider with L and R. Simply move that slider all the way to the ear you wish to hear in while wearing the headphones and all the sound that gets played will only go in that headphone, even if you have both of them in your ear! This works with airpods and normal wired headphones. Hope this helped!
- Answered by Andrew D from Milford
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If you start with one AirPod (either one) and play music, it will automatically switch to mono audio.
- Answered by Ankit D from Delhi
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
can I pair only one airpod to my phone and the other to a different phone
- Asked by Alex S from Cromer
- 05 11, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (can I pair only one airpod to my phone and the other to a different phone)
- Asked about: iPhone
can i answer a call while listening to music with this product with an in-ear headphones ? (previous ones do not support)
- Asked by Umut K from New York
- 05 20, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (can i answer a call while listening to music with this product with an in-ear headphones ? (previous ones do not support))
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White