I would like the specifications on the actual speakers in airpods. Size, frequency range. Also... When are there going to be color options?
1 Answer from the Community
The inside specifications would probably be similar to the regular EarPods, but includes glue for water resistance and a few other changes. I've heard that the sound is not much different from the regular ones. White is the only color available from Apple directly, but you can send your EarPods away to a company that will paint them. Or you can buy a sticker (skin) that will stick to the EarPods and give them color.
- Answered by Sut K from London
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
what is the difference in size of the actual ear piece between the solos and studios?
- Asked by Emma S from East Syracuse
- 09 19, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the difference in size of the actual ear piece between the solos and studios?)
- Asked about: Beats Studio3 Wireless Over‑Ear Hea…
what is the frequency range for this earpods?
- Asked by Anthony X from Vancouver
- 09 18, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the frequency range for this earpods?)
- Asked about: EarPods with 3.5 mm Headphone Plug
No answers yet
Does the case supply a charging option like the Airpods?
- Asked by Richard S from Dallas
- 03 7, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the case supply a charging option like the Airpods?)
- Asked about: BeatsX Earphones - Black