I would like the specifications on the actual speakers in airpods. Size, frequency range. Also... When are there going to be color options?
1 Answer from the Community
The inside specifications would probably be similar to the regular EarPods, but includes glue for water resistance and a few other changes. I've heard that the sound is not much different from the regular ones. White is the only color available from Apple directly, but you can send your EarPods away to a company that will paint them. Or you can buy a sticker (skin) that will stick to the EarPods and give them color.
- Answered by Sut K from London
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What is the actual size and weight of the adapter?
- Asked by Young Jae S from Hong Kong
- 04 16, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the actual size and weight of the adapter?)
- Asked about: 29W USB-C Power Adapter
What are the specifications? Frequency response? Are they bass boosted?
- Asked by Jesse W from Diamond Springs
- 02 4, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (What are the specifications? Frequency response? Are they bass boosted?)
- Asked about: Beats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Head…
Does the case supply a charging option like the Airpods?
- Asked by Richard S from Dallas
- 03 7, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the case supply a charging option like the Airpods?)
- Asked about: BeatsX Earphones - Black