Is AppleCare+ available for the Airpods?
- Asked by Kolding L from Victoria
- Flag as inappropriate (Is AppleCare+ available for the Airpods?)
1 Answer from the Community
Per Apple: "So for the AirPods by themselves, there actually is not. It is, however, covered by the same one year warranty as all our products, and we’ll be happy to service it for free during that period at any Apple Store or through our AppleCare teams at 1-800-275-2273."
- Answered by Angelo D from Portland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
is the power adapter covered under AppleCare?
- Asked by John M from Parma Heights
- 11 22, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (is the power adapter covered under AppleCare?)
- Asked about: Apple 85W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter (…
No answers yet