Since the airpods are connected via bluetooth, does it affect the battery performance on the connected iPhone or any other iDevices? Thanks, Suda
1 Answer from the Community
It technically can affect it slightly, like any other Bluetooth headphones, but not directly. Meaning your phone uses a little more battery power having Bluetooth on compared to it being off, but that's it, but I wouldn't worry, Bluetooth being on doesn't significantly affect battery life.
- Answered by Joseph P from New Rochelle
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I connect the trackpad via USB, rather than Bluetooth?
- Asked by David O from Austin
- 01 3, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect the trackpad via USB, rather than Bluetooth?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad 2
does this work with iPhone? since this is connect to the lightning connector
- Asked by Cheng Chun C from Hayward
- 02 6, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (does this work with iPhone? since this is connect to the lightning connector)
- Asked about: Remote Loop