So each pod has a microphone. If you remove one from your ear and place it on a table, will both microphones still work?
If not, is there a way of making the pod think it is still in an ear to continue working?
I'm wondering if these would work in an interview situation for broadcast where each person has a wireless microphone to speak into which can be recorded by the video camera or voice memo app.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Does it still have a microphone that you can use while you’re wireless
- Asked by Diego P from Mundelein
- 11 14, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it still have a microphone that you can use while you’re wireless)
- Asked about: Beats Studio3 Wireless Over-Ear Hea…
Will the microphone on my headphones work with this product?
- Asked by Charlesantoine F from Montreal
- 09 9, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the microphone on my headphones work with this product?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack …