So each pod has a microphone. If you remove one from your ear and place it on a table, will both microphones still work?
If not, is there a way of making the pod think it is still in an ear to continue working?
I'm wondering if these would work in an interview situation for broadcast where each person has a wireless microphone to speak into which can be recorded by the video camera or voice memo app.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
would this cable work for hooking up an external microphone
- Asked by James W from Phoenix
- 02 28, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (would this cable work for hooking up an external microphone)
- Asked about: Apple iPhone TTY Adapter
does it have built in microphone?
- Asked by Steven C from Toronto
- 09 10, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (does it have built in microphone?)
- Asked about: Beats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Head…