Standard plastic ear buds are uncomfortable, don't fit my ears properly and leak sound badly. Has the design been improved?
1 Answer from the Community
If the earpods (wired version that comes with the iphone) didn't work for you, these won't work either. The design is exactly the same when it comes to how it fits in your ear. For me, the fitment was perfect with the earpods and remains so with the AirPods.
- Answered by Petros B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What do the wingtips look like? Do they fit in the ear?
- Asked by Spencer S from Basalt
- 03 3, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (What do the wingtips look like? Do they fit in the ear?)
- Asked about: BeatsX Earphones - Black
Is it possible to buy silicon ear buds separately? my own get lost
- Asked by David F from College Station
- 04 20, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to buy silicon ear buds separately? my own get lost)
- Asked about: Apple In-Ear Headphones with Remote…