The highlights say "Quick access to Siri with a double-tap", but does "Hey, Siri" work as well, for example when wearing a helmet?
I'm thinking here of use while motorcycling, where a full-face helmet (and gloves) precludes tapping
1 Answer from the Community
Yes I tried under a Helmet and "Hey Siri" works well. Double tap doesn`t work under the helmet
- Answered by Peter Christop S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will the remote work on the POC ski helmet that it is supplied with? Mine will not control my iPod or iPhone.
- Asked by Daniel V from Cleveland
- 02 29, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the remote work on the POC ski helmet that it is supplied with? Mine will not control my iPod or iPhone.)
- Asked about: Beats RemoteTalk Cable
Does this work well with Sketchup?
- Asked by Nikhil C from Cranbury
- 07 16, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work well with Sketchup?)
- Asked about: Magic Mouse 2
No answers yet