Track and volume control? Or do I have to fish my phone out of my pocket to do that simple task...
1 Answer from the Community
You can double-tap either AirPod to activate and use Siri, and control track, volume and more.
- Answered by Patrick S from Anchorage
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can the air pods volume be controlled from a device such as a phone?
- Asked by Shannon G from Royse City
- 09 26, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the air pods volume be controlled from a device such as a phone?)
- Asked about: iPhone
Does the Magic Track Pad use batteries?
- Asked by Albert H from Houston
- 01 11, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Magic Track Pad use batteries?)
- Asked about: Magic Mouse 2