What is the maximum distance I can use my AirPods away from my iPhone?
3 Answers from the Community
Mine work about 20-30 feet away from my phone.
- Answered by Robin S from Tucson
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It will depend on things that can cause wireless interference, such as building materials, non-shielded electronics, the microwave, and density of other people around you who are also using Bluetooth devices. Because of the dual-connection (when using both earpieces) your chance of audio break-ups are higher than traditional single-connected Bluetooth audio.
- Answered by Brian S from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Mine worked 85 feet from my iphone7 plus befor disconnecting
- Answered by Jonathan H from San Diego
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
How many incoming volts and watts does the USB/iPhone take for maximum charging?
- Asked by Brooke P from Miami Beach
- 02 15, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (How many incoming volts and watts does the USB/iPhone take for maximum charging?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
how long does battery last when out of case and paused
- Asked by Orlando G from Cartersville
- 07 1, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (how long does battery last when out of case and paused)