Will " Hey Siri " work on the AirPods without having to tap ?
- Asked by Timothy C from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate (Will " Hey Siri " work on the AirPods without having to tap ?)
4 Answers from the Community
Double-tap for Siri.
On either AirPod, double-tap above the stem to activate Siri or answer a call.
- Answered by Victor A
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I was able to say "Hey Siri" with my iPhone a good distance away and the AirPods picked it up! Sweet!
- Answered by Allison V from Atlanta
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Just got them and "Hey Siri" does work......
- Answered by Frank G from Avenel
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Sadly no. I put my iphone 7 in my pocket and use some paper to cover up the microphone part of the phone (with hey siri enabled) and said hey siri three times with different sound level. Didnt activate it
- Answered by Ziyi P from Burnaby
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4