Will the air buds stay in your ears during a workout or a run?
- Asked by Jed S from Farmington
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the air buds stay in your ears during a workout or a run?)
1 Answer from the Community
You shouldn't need to worry about them falling out of your ears, its like the EarPods offered with the iPhones. They only fall out unless you tug on the cord on accident and the AirPods don't have a cord, so they can't fall out. They are specifically made to stay in the ear in a comfortable way.
- Answered by Evan P from Elk Grove
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I used for running and workout?
- Asked by Yulshaun Y from Laguna Niguel
- 05 18, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I used for running and workout?)
- Asked about: Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headpho…
do beats ear buds come with a coard
- Asked by Nathan F from Sterling Heights
- 01 1, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (do beats ear buds come with a coard)
- Asked about: Beats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Head…
No answers yet