Will the AirPods work with IPhone 6s? or Only with the new IPhone 7?
- Asked by Kristen B from Fresh Meadows
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the AirPods work with IPhone 6s? or Only with the new IPhone 7?)
53 Answers from the Community
The AirPods will be able to pair the old fashioned way via Bluetooth pairing to any Bluetooth 4.0 device, so as long as you have a device that's compatible with Bluetooth 4.0 stereo headphones, the AirPods will be able to work with it.
If you have an Apple device capable of pairing using the W1 chip, then that's great, but you don't *need* one of those devices to pair with the AirPods.
If you're a rebel, you can even pair them to a Samsung Galaxy S7 or an HTC 10 phone.
- Answered by Paul R from Noblesville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes the AirPods work in iPhone 5, 5s, 6, 6s, 7
- Answered by Patrick V from Hortolândia
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
They work with iPhone 6s and iPhone 7
- Answered by Janin M from Caguas
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
- Answered by Duaa K
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
They will obviously work with any Apple and non Apple device equipped with Bluetooth technology. The full compatibility, however, will be with iOS devices running iOS 10 and Macs running MacOS Sierra.
- Answered by Sergio S from Sassari
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
Yes, anything with iOS 10 and up. Also anything with Bluetooth, although with android the feature set is not as rich.
- Answered by Michael C G from Macomb
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 6
iPhone, iPad and iPod touch models with iOS 10 or later
Apple Watch models with watchOS 3 or later
Mac models with macOS Sierra or later
iPhone 6 Plus
iPhone 6s Plus
iPhone 7 Plus
iPad mini 2
iPad Air 2
iPad mini 3
iPad mini 4
iPad Pro (9.7-inch)
iPad Pro (12.9-inch)
iPod touch 6th Generation
Apple TV Models
Apple TV (4th generation)
- Answered by Jeremy G from Melbourne
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 7
According to Apple, these work with: iphone 5,5c,5s,6,6plus, to 7 plus
- Answered by Hezekiel T from Manila
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 8
I have the iPhone 6s Plus and it works with my phone just as well as it would with the iPhone 7, so I am sure that it will be the same for the smaller iPhone 6 :) hope that helped.
- Answered by Alix W
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 9
they will work as long as you have iOS 10. It's not required to have the latest model.
- Answered by Matthew P from Chicago
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 10
- Answered by Michelle H from Houston
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 11
The AirPods are for sure able to work with the iPhone 6s and can go as far back as the iPhone 5. Click the link and scroll down to 'Compatibility' to see them for sure: http://www.apple.com/shop/product/MMEF2AM/A/airpods
According to apple website they work with all devices with iOS 10
- Answered by Moses A P from Atmautluak
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 12
Apple iphone6s plus 128GB&Gold mondel number A1522
- Answered by Kyaw Thet O from New York
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 13
The AirPods will work with the IPhone 6s through a Bluetooth connection, like normal wireless headphones
- Answered by Jack S from Cincinnati
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 14
- Answered by Douglas L from Nogales
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 15
iPhone 5 and up with iOS 10 or later
- Answered by Cristal L from Blaine
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 16
Look apple I'm the owner of a IPhone 6, the only thing that it's stopping from purchase your new iPhone is the headphone jack, so why don't you guys consider of releasing an version with the headphone jack ? Being with you guys since the iPhone 2G but having a phone without the headphone it's the only thing stopping me of getting your newest phone, and please don't give me that stuff because it's waterproof, your completion clearly have one with headphone and being waterproof. So lets conclude with the susgestion of bringing the phonephone jack back as your phone getting bigger each year I don't see why not, you would make a lot of people happy.
- Answered by Javier P from Miami
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 17
its work for iphone 6
- Answered by William E
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 18
As a matter of fact they run on any deivice running iOS 10 and above
- Answered by Ben H from Pakenham
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 19
- Answered by Pashier A
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 20
Is it a new model of Leather Case?
- Asked by Roberto P from Caba
- 09 8, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it a new model of Leather Case?)
- Asked about: iPhone 7 Leather Case - (PRODUCT)RE…
No answers yet
Will these be compatible with the iPhone 6s?
- Asked by Wes F from Rbc
- 09 8, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Will these be compatible with the iPhone 6s?)
- Asked about: EarPods with Lightning Connector
Is the new iPhone 7+ the same size as the iPhone 6/6s+ ?
- Asked by Jessica M from Gaithersburg
- 09 8, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the new iPhone 7+ the same size as the iPhone 6/6s+ ?)
- Asked about: iPhone 7 Plus Silicone Case - (PROD…