Can I use this adapter to connect 2017 iMac to Apple Thunderbolt display (for extended desktop)?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. Your iMac has a TB3/USB-C port that will support TB2 which is what your TB Display takes as input.
- Answered by Douglas B from East York
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this work with an Apple Thunderbolt Display?
- Asked by Evan W from Plymouth
- 6 Apr 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with an Apple Thunderbolt Display?)
- Asked about: VESA Mount Adapter Kit for iMac Pro…