Will this adapter support this setup: (MacBook Pro)-(TB3 to TB2 Adapter)-(TB2 RAID)-(TB2 RAID). In other words, support daisy chain TB2 after adapter?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. Daisy chaining of Thunderbolt devices is a feature of Thunderbolt that does not go away when you use this adapter. Apple should probably mention that in their support document HT207266 "Connect devices and displays with the Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter".
- Answered by Joseph V from Fort Langley
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can this adapter be used with the late 2016 MacBook Pro?
- Asked by Paul J from Boulder
- 10 31, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this adapter be used with the late 2016 MacBook Pro?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…
Can promise pegasus2 support MacBook Pro without thunderbolt?
- Asked by Bill W from Hong Kong
- 10 20, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Can promise pegasus2 support MacBook Pro without thunderbolt?)
- Asked about: PROMISE Pegasus2 R6 18TB (6 x 3TB) …
firewire 800 to thunderbolt port or firewire daisy chain?
- Asked by Lisa K from Bronx
- 06 17, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (firewire 800 to thunderbolt port or firewire daisy chain?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapt…