Can the volume controls on these be used to take photos?
- Asked by Sandra B from Kansas City
- Flag as inappropriate Can the volume controls on these be used to take photos?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, using your media remote on the EarPods will change the volume, which will start and stop videos and act as a shutter button for photos. Any device connected to your device that can externally chancan your volume should absolutel work, as it triggers the shutter button.
- Answered by Mason C from Orange
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Are there physical volume controls?
- Asked by Patrick K from Columbia
- 29 Oct 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Are there physical volume controls?
Can this be used for taking in calls?
- Asked by Jason Edward O from Cebu City
- 4 Nov 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Can this be used for taking in calls?