Do the new EarPods with lightning connector have better specs than EarPods with plug.
1 Answer from the Community
Nothing specifically outlined, but other headphones I've used that have both a 3.5mm version and a Lightning (or USB) version have always sounded better through the Lightning ones. Just richer, more detail. A good comparison, is the difference between speakers you buy in a supermarket, and speakers you buy from a music store :P
So nothing specific on paper, but if you get to try out a pair of the lightning ones and the 3.5mm ones side by side, I would expect the Lightning ones to sound better. Apple does a 14-day return policy so long as they're not damaged, so if there's nowhere nearby that you can try them out side by side, you could always buy a pair, listen to them and send them back if you don't feel they're worth the upgrade!
- Answered by Anthony R from Belconnen
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will it be possible to use EarPods with this device?
- Asked by Mikhail B from Moscow
- 09 23, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it be possible to use EarPods with this device?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter
What are the frequency specifications of the EarPods?
- Asked by Shawn B from Hagerstown
- 12 5, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (What are the frequency specifications of the EarPods?)
- Asked about: AirPods