If you're using these headphones is there a way to charge your iPhone
2 Answers from the Community
If you use the Apple Charging Case (only for standard not plus models), your phone will charge from the battery pack while using the Lightening EarPods.
Unless you have the Apple case or another 3rd party case with an external lightning connector with a battery that permits the battery to charge the phone -- you will not be able to charge the phone with these EarPods plugged in.
- Answered by Michael S from Converse
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Buy the stand to charge your phone and listen to music.
- Answered by Calvin H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I charge phone and play audio out with headphones at the same time using the iPhone dock?
- Asked by Louis O from San Diego
- 03 22, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I charge phone and play audio out with headphones at the same time using the iPhone dock?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock – Rose Gold
Is there a way to charge my iPhone with this plugged in?
- Asked by Andrew D from Saugus
- 10 25, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a way to charge my iPhone with this plugged in?)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter