What is warranty, if any, on Earpods with Lightning connector purchased from a retail outlet?
I bought Earpods with Lightning Connector (MMTN2AM) at a Best Buy on 3/1/2018 and today they are broken (4/18/2018). They have not been damaged. Are these covered on any type of warranty or are they replaceable? Note, this is the second pair of these that have quit working since I got this phone in the fall.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
What is a lightning connector?
- Asked by Ellen L from Hewlett
- 06 3, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (What is a lightning connector?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White
No answers yet
What's covered under the 1 year warranty for earpods?
- Asked by Daniel F from Apopka
- 04 30, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (What's covered under the 1 year warranty for earpods?)
- Asked about: EarPods with 3.5 mm Headphone Plug