Is there a reversed adapter that goes from female lightning to 3.5mm male so I can use my lightning earpods with other devices?

I am looking for an adapter that I can use to connect my lightning earpods to my computer.

Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter

Back To Product

Follow this Question

No Answers have been submitted

Be the first to answer this question.  Answer now

Related Questions