Do the IPhone 7 Leather cases have holes in the top edge or the new speaker?
Leather case - How compatible?
3 Answers from the Community
There's no top edge speaker. The second speaker is front facing and situated in the earpiece. So no, there are no holes for it.
- Answered by Chester L from Ny
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If you looked at the pictures of the iPhone 7, you'd find the top edge have no speaker holes. The stereo sound is played through the earpiece, so it doesn't need holes as you described.
- Answered by Norton C from Pyrmont
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
There is no speaker grill on the top of the IPhone 7.
- Answered by Calvin H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Where is the matching case for this cover?
- Asked by James M from Naples
- 06 6, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Where is the matching case for this cover?)
- Asked about: Leather Smart Cover for 10.5‑inch i…
No answers yet