If I purchase this case, what kind of warranty will I get on the case? Does it come with a standard 1 year warranty on breaking or tearing apart?
1 Answer from the Community
I believe cases aren't covered by the warranty. If you are worried about discoloring, wear & tear, etc. I reccomend the silicone version of the case.
- Answered by Daniel I from Miami
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
is there any warranty on the beats headphones? if so how long is it?
- Asked by Anderson G from Norwich
- 11 24, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (is there any warranty on the beats headphones? if so how long is it?)
- Asked about: Beats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Head…
What kind of warranty is included with this product
- Asked by Chern Khai G
- 04 20, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (What kind of warranty is included with this product)
- Asked about: EarPods with 3.5 mm Headphone Plug
What is the Warranty on this case?
- Asked by Preston P from Port Angeles
- 02 2, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the Warranty on this case?)
- Asked about: Silicone Case for 9.7-inch iPad Pro…
No answers yet