Are these safe to use when flying?
Not sure due to them having Lithium-Ion battery.
2 Answers from the Community
Yes, I have taken mine on several planes and had no problems.
- Answered by Andy M from Tulsa
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
they are GREAT for flying but try to keep the volume down they tend to leak sound in quite areas but just wait a few minutes after take off for your ears to adjust then put them on and listen to your music and don't worry about the TSA I've brought them along with me many times they don't seem to mind have a good trip
- Answered by Manjot B from Haslet
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is iPad Pro safe to use with a pacemaker
- Asked by Lillian J
- 02 9, 19
- Flag as inappropriate (Is iPad Pro safe to use with a pacemaker)
- Asked about: iPad
No answers yet
MagSafe to MagSafe2 & rMBP - Does it charge the rMBP while in use?
- Asked by Michael M from Highlands Ranch
- 10 19, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (MagSafe to MagSafe2 & rMBP - Does it charge the rMBP while in use?)
- Asked about: MagSafe to MagSafe 2 Converter