Beats Solo3 Wireless Sound transfer distance
Our kitchen is 20-30 feet from our new Smart TV in Den, too far to hear TV dialogue distinctly in kitchen without having a deafening volume in Den. We have wifi***, Bluetooth, misc Macs, iPad Pro & older iPhones. Would these Beats wireless headphones relay TV sound from Den to Kitchen? The Cook*** wants to hear the TV dialogue in kitchen. We installed a second cable + TV in kitchen but 2 cables produce misaligned sounds audible in both rooms. That is, news story #1 dialogue overlapped both news story #2 dialogue & pic*** Overlapping noise made it impossible to hear a clear broadcast in either room. Would headphone transferred sound either a) sync with TV sound or at least b) block hearing misaligned dialogue in each room. That is, how good are the headphones at dampening external sound?
*** Internet available only from cable company. We are trying to hear c) only one cable channel in both rooms for 1-2 hours ($), d) not different channels and e) not a cable broadcast + a streamed movie ($$$). Cable company response to problem was "live with it". Cook busy with knives, needs only sound & not moving picture that distracts from stovetop catching on fire. Thus 2nd iPad purchase not preferred solution.
If there is an established & simple solution to this sound problem please point me to it & don't waste your precious time on explaining an uninformed questioner. I'm grateful for any advice except putting iPad iPro in kitchen as it's glued to my hand.
- Asked by fn from Fort Worth
- Flag as inappropriate (Beats Solo3 Wireless Sound transfer distance)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Does Beats Solo 3 pair with 4th generation Apple TV?
- Asked by Steven B from Antioch
- 08 12, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (Does Beats Solo 3 pair with 4th generation Apple TV?)
- Asked about: Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headpho…
Can I connect a Beats Pill 2.0 and the Beats Pill+ to create the surround sound or amplify the sound?
- Asked by Luke C from Alexandria
- 12 11, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect a Beats Pill 2.0 and the Beats Pill+ to create the surround sound or amplify the sound?)
- Asked about: Beats Pill+ Portable Speaker - Blac…
I was just wondering if the Beats Solo 3 wireless Decade Edition would work on Android devices or were they specifically designed for Apple Devices?
- Asked by James H
- 06 1, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (I was just wondering if the Beats Solo 3 wireless Decade Edition would work on Android devices or were they specifically designed for Apple Devices?)
- Asked about: Beats Studio3 Wireless Over-Ear Hea…