Can I clean the white cloth part where the ear goes?
- Asked by Chinarka C from Brooklyn
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I clean the white cloth part where the ear goes?)
2 Answers from the Community
Idk why did someone just say you cannot, but yes, you literally can clean the cloth part, I got the gold ones & I simply just cleaned them using cotton wool, small amounts of water (of course) and some powder soap..! Just a little pressure in scrubing and rinsing with little amounts of water absorbed into the cotton. You don't have to replace them..
- Answered by Edgar R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have the gloss white and I wish I had gotten a different color with a non white ear cup. I am Not a dirty person However, if one was to look at my Solo 3s. They would swear I had not taken a shower in a month. I was able to somewhat clean the outer part of the cup. But to answer your question finally. No you can not clean the white cloth part in the inner ear cup. I am actually in the market to buy replacement ear cups. Color being BLACK!!!
- Answered by Jessica W from Wyoming
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I lost the soft flexible part that goes into your ear. Can I order a replacement?
- Asked by Pierre G from Thunder Bay
- 10 12, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (I lost the soft flexible part that goes into your ear. Can I order a replacement?)
- Asked about: Powerbeats3 Wireless Earphones - Fl…