Will the ear pod 3.5mm plug fit with a LifeProof case? Many plugs are too short or the diameter is too large.
3 Answers from the Community
Yes, these will fit into a LifeProof case, but it might be a bit difficult to take them out of the case without pulling on the cord itself. I personally had no problems using these with my iPod LifeProof case when the adapter stopped working, but your best bet might be to get another adapter just in case you have issues removing the headphones.
- Answered by Austin R from Bronx
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
They probably will, because almost every case adjust to the diameter of iPhone's earbuds, unlike other headphones that have thick cables or plugs (or the ones with the end shaped like a T, those won't normally fit).
- Answered by Daniel A
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes. Unlike the many headphones, these are the only ones that fit in thought the case.
- Answered by Jahsiah R from West Columbia
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
can you plug the 3.5mm cable with 2RCA phono audio cable into amplifier
- Asked by Sonia A from Sydney
- 11 19, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (can you plug the 3.5mm cable with 2RCA phono audio cable into amplifier)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock – Rose Gold
I have a 8 plus iPhone with a morphiecase. The lightening plug is replaced with a micro USB type. How can I use the 3.5 mm head phone jack
- Asked by Ian P from Ft. Mill
- 11 6, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a 8 plus iPhone with a morphiecase. The lightening plug is replaced with a micro USB type. How can I use the 3.5 mm head phone jack)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter