How do you connect it to the in-flight entertainment / armrest jack on a plane?
In-Flight entertainments in almost all carriers require plugging into the armrest jack to listen / watch movies on the plane.
1 Answer from the Community
I have been wondering the same thing. My iPhone X came with ear phones that have a male lightning plug at the end. After a recent trip to Israel I realize I could not use them on the airplane since the adapter on the armrest requires a dual 3.5 mm jack. After returning home I have searched high and low trying to find an aftermarket accessory that would convert my earphones. I am looking for a female lightning end to male 3.5mm jack. Once you have secured that, you can then purchase a 3.5 adapter with a dual end for the armrest. However, I have been unsuccessful in finding the adapter. Thanks Apple, for making it so we have to carry additional items that we shouldn’t have to have. If anyone finds such a creature, please post.
- Answered by Deawna B from Little Rock
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I upload a PDF file to my IPad using the lightning USB camera jack?
- Asked by Garry M from Highlands Ranch
- 06 17, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I upload a PDF file to my IPad using the lightning USB camera jack?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
My downloaded movies do not play while in flight. What can I do
- Asked by Abbey K from Miami
- 06 25, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (My downloaded movies do not play while in flight. What can I do)
- Asked about: iPad
How I can charge my MacBook or iPod Touch on the airplane?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxxx
- 01 28, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (How I can charge my MacBook or iPod Touch on the airplane?)
- Asked about: Apple iPod shuffle USB Cable