Are the iPhone Lightning docks main component milled and anodized aluminum or are they injection molded plastic with a metallic coating?
1 Answer from the Community
Anodised aluminum. In fact, all MFI components have to use the same type of aluminium to be approved.
- Answered by Jeff C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is this product made of brushed aluminum?
- Asked by Chuck E from Ada
- 05 20, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this product made of brushed aluminum?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White
No answers yet
How long is the Lightning to USB cable that comes with the watch dock?
- Asked by Jonathan S from Portland
- 03 31, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (How long is the Lightning to USB cable that comes with the watch dock?)
- Asked about: Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Dock