Is there an iPhone charger mat? A way to charge iPhones without having to plug cord into phone???
A friend has an iPhone that won't accept a USB plug. I think something inside the phone got bent.
He would like to charge it so that he can get information off of it.
3 Answers from the Community
- Answered by Douglas L from Nogales
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Not that I know of. The only way to charge the phone right now is to plus the Lightning cable or the 30-pin cable into the charge port. I actually also want Apple to make a charge mat so we can just set the iPhone or iPad onto our desk without having to plug it in.
- Answered by Princess C from Cupertino
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
No. Not at this moment. The iPhone's battery is too far into the phone for that to work
- Answered by Noah T from Lithonia
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Looking for a combo charger and extension cord for ipod touch.
- Asked by Charles F from Roanoke
- 06 29, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Looking for a combo charger and extension cord for ipod touch.)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
Is there a way to charge my iPhone with this plugged in?
- Asked by Andrew D from Saugus
- 10 25, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a way to charge my iPhone with this plugged in?)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter