how stiff is the silicone case? When I think of silicone I think of something very flexible and prone to stretching out.
I am curious as I was just given a 9.7" ipad pro wifi, 32 gig for my birthday. As stated in the title of the question, when i think of silicone, I think of it as an extremely flexible material with very little rigidity. That is was also prone to stretching out in a short amount of time.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
What are iPad mini 4 dimensions with Silicone Cast and Smart Cover?
- Asked by Curtis T from Savannah
- 04 3, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (What are iPad mini 4 dimensions with Silicone Cast and Smart Cover?)
- Asked about: iPad mini 4 Silicone Case - (PRODUC…
What is the length of warranty for the silicone cases?
- Asked by Peter D from Dallas
- 09 16, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the length of warranty for the silicone cases?)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 / 6s Silicone Case - (PROD…