how stiff is the silicone case? When I think of silicone I think of something very flexible and prone to stretching out.
I am curious as I was just given a 9.7" ipad pro wifi, 32 gig for my birthday. As stated in the title of the question, when i think of silicone, I think of it as an extremely flexible material with very little rigidity. That is was also prone to stretching out in a short amount of time.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
What is the length of warranty for the silicone cases?
- Asked by Peter D from Dallas
- 09 16, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the length of warranty for the silicone cases?)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 / 6s Silicone Case - (PROD…
How much do these silicon cases weigh?
- Asked by Susan L O from Tucson
- 09 9, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (How much do these silicon cases weigh?)
- Asked about: iPhone 7 Silicone Case - (PRODUCT)R…
No answers yet