Why is the audio quality via bluetooth with the iPhone superb when compared to the audio quality of the LG G3 or any android device.
I went to the apple store to try on these headphones and what I found was the iPod they were connected to sounded a lot louder than my phone when I connected my phone. I have the LG G3, and I had two apple employees come over and try to figure out why it sounded awful when paired with my phone.
1 Answer from the Community
Hey, so the most obvious reason for this is how large the bluetooth spectrum is on the device. One of the reasons why Apple devices are more pricey then android is because they make their electromagnetic spectrum stronger as well as their WIFI bandwidth capability larger and less likely to disconnect. The second biggest hinter would be that the headphones were designed to work with apple and not android, this is now a very common thing that brands are doing.
- Answered by Jonathan R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What bit rate and or quality does the W1 chip stream music? Is it still limited to Bluetooth audio quality ?
- Asked by Allan S from San Jose
- 09 8, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (What bit rate and or quality does the W1 chip stream music? Is it still limited to Bluetooth audio quality ?)
- Asked about: AirPods
Is there audio quality loss with this adaptor?
- Asked by Curtis S from La Canada
- 10 18, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there audio quality loss with this adaptor?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack …