Recommendations for Cleaning the Smart Cover?
Damp cloth rag with water? Leather wipes? There was no cleaning recomendations with the directions. Can anyone give an opinion?
- Asked by Dan J from Dallas
- Flag as inappropriate (Recommendations for Cleaning the Smart Cover?)
1 Answer from the Community
The official Apple website says “To clean your polyurethane iPad Smart Cover / Case, first remove it from the iPad. Use a soft, slightly damp, lint-free cloth. Wipe the front of the Smart Cover / Case and the inside with a soft, lint-free cloth to remove any dirt.
Don't use window cleaners, household cleaners, aerosol sprays, solvents, ammonia, abrasives, or cleaners containing hydrogen peroxide to clean the polyurethane Smart Cover / Case.”
- Answered by Roman S from Burbank
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How do you clean the Smart Cover?
- Asked by Beth G from Downers Grove
- 10 5, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you clean the Smart Cover?)
- Asked about: iPad mini 4 Smart Cover - (PRODUCT)…
Are these latex free? If not can you recommend some that are?
- Asked by Jessica E from Simi Valley
- 11 2, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Are these latex free? If not can you recommend some that are?)
- Asked about: EarPods with Lightning Connector
Can you use this with the smart cover on?
- Asked by Johanathan W from Toronto
- 06 6, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use this with the smart cover on?)
- Asked about: Leather Sleeve for 12.9‑inch iPad P…