For the leather band, what material is the buckle made of? Is it the same metal that is used with the sport bands?
1 Answer from the Community
Not exactly. I have the black leather band and it has a shiny stainless steel buckle. The sport bands (nylon) have more of a matte finish to them when compared with the leather band. Essentially I think the logic is that the leather band hardware is made to match the stainless steel case, and the sport bands are made to match the matte aluminum cases. You could really use the leather band with any of the cases however.
- Answered by Alexander P from Cincinnati
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What metal has been used for the pin in the Nike/ sports band?
- Asked by Nadia P from Ferntree Gully
- 06 1, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (What metal has been used for the pin in the Nike/ sports band?)
- Asked about: 38mm Pure Platinum/White Nike Sport…
What material is the ear cushion made of?
- Asked by Donovan T from San Antonio
- 09 5, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (What material is the ear cushion made of?)
- Asked about: Beats Studio3 Wireless Over‑Ear Hea…
No answers yet
How easy is it to change out the sport bands?
- Asked by Sidney C from Texas City
- 10 17, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (How easy is it to change out the sport bands?)
- Asked about: 38mm (PRODUCT)RED Sport Band - S/M …