How does it connect? Wirelessly? Why the Thunderbolt to USB cable then?
- Asked by Charles A L from Silver City
- Flag as inappropriate (How does it connect? Wirelessly? Why the Thunderbolt to USB cable then?)
3 Answers from the Community
Per the manual, you connect the keyboard to the mac using the included USB A to lightning cable, turn on the keyboard. the mac will setup the Bluetooth pairing automatically, then you can unplug the cable and use it over Bluetooth. The USB to lightning cable is used for charging after that point (and I suspect, when pairing to a new computer/device).
- Answered by Curt M from Sherman Oaks
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It connects via Bluetooth. Is does not come with a Thunderbolt to USB cable but a standard USB to Lightning cable for connection to your Mac and charging of the keyboard.
- Answered by Jim A from Canning Vale
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
It connects via Bluetooth. There is a lightening port (not Thunderbolt) for charging. See the tech specs:
Connections and Expansion:
- Answered by Jordan L from Charlottesville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
How do I connect my printer to a Thunderbolt-3 port?
- Asked by Steven B V from Columbus
- 07 6, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I connect my printer to a Thunderbolt-3 port?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbol…