I have the latest iPad Air and was wondering if this cover is one piece or 2 separate parts--front and separate back?
2 Answers from the Community
This is just one piece for the front of your iPad. I'm looking for one that is front and back as one piece in red. If you find one, let me know. Why only protect the front when the back could get scratched and damaged?
- Answered by Larry G from Falls Church
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
@Larry G You protect the front because there are damages to it that could crack the screen if not risk paying for a replaced display compared to similar damages that don't affect the back that much. A scratch wouldn't be a problem, but that's what the case is for, not the Smart Cover.
- Answered by Raleigh B from Garland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can the front folding cover be removed and separated from the rear cover easily, or not at all?
- Asked by Robert Z from Craigburn Farm
- 10 17, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the front folding cover be removed and separated from the rear cover easily, or not at all?)
- Asked about: iPad Air 2 Smart Case - (PRODUCT)RE…
Need cover front and back for iPad 2
- Asked by Connie B from Ransomville
- 12 12, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Need cover front and back for iPad 2)
- Asked about: Silicone Case for 9.7-inch iPad Pro…
No answers yet
Is the case only one sided or is it both back and front
- Asked by Liwliwa B from Quezon City
- 12 6, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the case only one sided or is it both back and front)
- Asked about: iPad mini 4 Smart Cover - (PRODUCT)…