How is adaptive noise canceling different than active noise canceling (I.e. Beats vs. Bose)? Which is superior?
1 Answer from the Community
Put simply. Noise canceling physically blocks the noise out and keeps the song in. Adaptive noise canceling involves the headphones slightly adapting the noise outputs to counteract the surrounding sounds. Which is better? Thats up to personal opinion.
- Answered by William K from .
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Do the Mickey beats have noise canceling?
- Asked by Alexis B from Raleigh
- 11 11, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (Do the Mickey beats have noise canceling?)
- Asked about: Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones - M…
i have Bose nice canceling ..will these cancel the outside noise as well i.e. airplane noise
- Asked by Judith R from Delray Beach
- 09 9, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (i have Bose nice canceling ..will these cancel the outside noise as well i.e. airplane noise)
- Asked about: AirPods
Are they noise cancelling ?
- Asked by Prashant B from Bengaluru
- 01 10, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (Are they noise cancelling ?)
- Asked about: EarPods with 3.5 mm Headphone Plug