can the silicon case get wet? what happens to microfiber when wet?
- Asked by fn from Harrisburg
- Flag as inappropriate (can the silicon case get wet? what happens to microfiber when wet?)
1 Answer from the Community
Hey, Rick. Hope your well.
I'm here to answer your question! :) Or at least try to, haha!
So, the silicon is kind of like a plastic type feel but with a cloth like feel and look. If you get it wet, I imagine it leaves a wet mark, like when you accidently spill water on a shirt. You have that mark until it dries. I don't believe anything bad should happen, and it shouldn't fall apart. It would have said in the specs area of the Apple Page "keep away from water," so, if you didn't see that, I imagine it would be fine.
- Answered by Bryan M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How do you clean them, are they safe to clean or will it ruin them? What happens if they get wet from working out?
- Asked by Nancy T from Gainesville
- 09 19, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you clean them, are they safe to clean or will it ruin them? What happens if they get wet from working out?)
- Asked about: AirPods