Is this case waterproof/water resistant?
The leather case clearly cannot take water, but how about this? I'm concerned about the microfibre lining. That would make this not suitable for wet conditions either? (e.g. rain, splashes, wet hands, swimming pool, beach)
1 Answer from the Community
Don't put it underwater and try not to get it wet. I don't think water will do anything to the silicone, but I got the microfibre lining wet and it wasn't pretty.
- Answered by Mark M from Wallingford
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the white have some sort of smudge or stain resistance?
- Asked by Robert S from Nokomis
- 09 13, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the white have some sort of smudge or stain resistance?)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 Plus / 6s Plus Silicone Ca…
Does the magnet to the case hold to the back of the case?
- Asked by Devin W from Clovis
- 02 10, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the magnet to the case hold to the back of the case?)
- Asked about: iPad Air 2 Smart Case - (PRODUCT)RE…