How does the black version look with a Jet Black iPhone?
Do the two blacks match well?
- Asked by Brent R from San Clemente
- Flag as inappropriate (How does the black version look with a Jet Black iPhone?)
2 Answers from the Community
It would probably look the same but one being (the dock) matte black and one being (the iphone) jett black so one will be more shinier then the other.
- Answered by Rachel B from Bomaderry
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
They look like you'd expect. They're both black, however the matte base appears to be a shade or two lighter due to the way matte finishes diffuse light compared to the Jet Black which is inky dark. They are not an exact match, as you'd expect given the finish difference, so how it looks is really down to your personal preference.
- Answered by Kip B from Pasadena
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Where is the black stainless steel band manufactured?
- Asked by Rick M from Yakima
- 12 18, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Where is the black stainless steel band manufactured?)
- Asked about: 42mm Space Black Milanese Loop
Can I get this cable in black?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxxx
- 11 12, 09
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I get this cable in black?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
black color will change or not
- Asked by Vinod S from Trichy
- 11 16, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (black color will change or not)
- Asked about: iPhone X Silicone Case - (PRODUCT)R…