When the folio case is closed is there a magnet or something along the lines of a magnet which keeps the case closed?
For example if I was to drop the phone will the folio case open up to allow access for the screen to be damaged or will it likely stay closed with help from a magnetic source?
3 Answers from the Community
There is a magnet in the cover, but its utility is to wake the phone on opening the cover, not to keep the cover clamped shut. So if you drop the phone in this case, expect the cover to open.
- Answered by Max L from Thornlands
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes there is a magnet, shows how to put cards in to keep away from magnet.
- Answered by Tommy Y from Midland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
The magnet is for the hall sensor to auto wake not a magnet to close the cover
- Answered by William J
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Does the case lid need to be closed for charging the airpods?
- Asked by Russell H from Flower Mound
- 12 30, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the case lid need to be closed for charging the airpods?)
- Asked about: AirPods
does the keyboard turn the iPad off, when closed
- Asked by Neville C
- 08 2, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (does the keyboard turn the iPad off, when closed)
- Asked about: Smart Keyboard for 10.5‑inch iPad P…