Does the magnet on the case interfere with the digital compass on my iPhone X ?
My iPhone 6s has a non Apple PU leather case with a magnetic closure similar to this Apple product. The magnet interfered with the Digital Compass to the extent that it would read anything from 10° to a whopping 180 ° out. Not good for cross country work.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Does this case interfere with signal strength?
- Asked by Hope L from Riverside
- 11 9, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this case interfere with signal strength?)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 Plus / 6s Plus Silicone Ca…
How do different cases interfere with the use of this dock?
- Asked by Christopher S from Lithia
- 05 26, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (How do different cases interfere with the use of this dock?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White