How can I care for and protect the leather?
I purchased the red case and it looked great for a while, but then the edges got dirty and dark. How can I protect the leather so it does not get so dirty and worn looking?
- Asked by Matt P from Livonia
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I care for and protect the leather?)
1 Answer from the Community
This is what Apple says about leather cases care:
The leather iPhone case is made from natural leather. Its appearance will change as you use it. It might acquire a patina and might change color due to the oils from your skin and direct sunlight, further enhancing the natural look.
Cleaning the leather might affect its color. If you choose to clean this case, first remove it from your iPhone. Use a clean cloth with warm water and mild hand soap to gently clean the iPhone case. You can also use a mild cleaner along with a dry clean cloth. Leather cleaners and conditioners can change the color of leather.
Keep your iPhone case away from prolonged intense sunlight, heat, and humidity. Exposure to water, oil, makeup, and dyed materials (such as denim) can stain tanned leathers.
- Answered by Andrea P
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this case protect against dropping?
- Asked by Jason E from Fairway
- 07 5, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this case protect against dropping?)
- Asked about: iPhone SE Leather Case - (PRODUCT)R…