Will a car mount magnet hold through the leather case? Has anyone tried it?
With my current silicon case, it works well. I drive most of the work day so it's essential that it works without dropping.
- Asked by Leilani B from Danville
- Flag as inappropriate (Will a car mount magnet hold through the leather case? Has anyone tried it?)
1 Answer from the Community
I've had this case for my iPhone 6s and used it with a magnet car mount (TechMatte brand). Worked great, plenty of hold even over potholes...I've never had it come loose. I'm sure it depends on which brand you have and how strong the magnet is though.
- Answered by Jeffrey T from Chicago
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the magnet to the case hold to the back of the case?
- Asked by Devin W from Clovis
- 02 10, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the magnet to the case hold to the back of the case?)
- Asked about: iPad Air 2 Smart Case - (PRODUCT)RE…