Is this new sport band (loop) good for lap swimming? I would be afraid to lose it during a swim. I currently use the nylon with metal clasp.
1 Answer from the Community
There are 5 little hook-and-loop (velcro) segments on the strap and they feel very secure. Even if the velcro somehow came undone, you'd notice that it was loose before it had a chance to come off.
The woven nylon material might be less than ideal for swimming though, as I imagine it'll take some time to dry (as opposed to the fluoroelastomer alternatives). Apple have confirmed that it's waterproof, and designed as a sports band, so I guess it's down to personal preference.
- Answered by Matt L
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How does the Nike Sport band hold up swimming every day in chlorine pool - Any issues?
- Asked by Lauren A from Clearwater
- 06 25, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (How does the Nike Sport band hold up swimming every day in chlorine pool - Any issues?)
- Asked about: 38mm Pure Platinum/White Nike Sport…
I have a Sport Loop band, can you change out the Sport Loop band to a Sport Band on a 38mm band?
- Asked by Teresa W from Irondale
- 12 28, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a Sport Loop band, can you change out the Sport Loop band to a Sport Band on a 38mm band?)
- Asked about: 38mm (PRODUCT)RED Sport Band - S/M …