Does Apple have a chart that lists the charging speeds: for the different phones and chargers? E.g. full charge in 30min, 60min, 120min? etc.
With all the new chargers apple has (5W, 10W, 12W, 30W, etc.) it isn't clear to me (or others) what the recommended chargers are to have. I see that there is a difference in USB as well (Type-A and Type-C) that can work with the phone too. When i've bought my older iPhones (3 to 7) they all came with the 5w USB Type A tiny charger and that didn't seem to give me the fastest time... While the specs of Watts, Volts, amps, are listed... its hard to just find a clear answer on time to charge because that is what we really care about.
1 Answer from the Community
No but anything above 29w will charge at 18w speeds as thats the max input of the iphone
- Answered by Michael L from Brooklyn
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What is the time for a full watch charge with the Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Dock. And the charging unit the watch came with?
- Asked by Stephen B from Mahopac
- 04 15, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the time for a full watch charge with the Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Dock. And the charging unit the watch came with?)
- Asked about: Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Dock
Can I use I pad charge cable to charge the I phone
- Asked by Abdullah K from New York
- 05 24, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use I pad charge cable to charge the I phone)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable