What is the total weight of the iMac Pro without the stand, but with the VESA mount connected?
I am thinking about picking up an iMac Pro, but I currently use a VESA compatible monitor stand to hold the monitors I use with my current mac pro... The listed weight of the iMac Pro is 21.5 pounds, and my mount will support up to 19.8 pounds per arm... I figure the base is probably at least a couple pounds, but the weight of the VESA mount isn't listed anywhere. Just want to make sure of the total weight before I commit.
- Asked by Randall H from Hurricane
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the total weight of the iMac Pro without the stand, but with the VESA mount connected?)
1 Answer from the Community
Although I don't have the exact weight the VESA mount also states it requires a stand/mount that can support 21.5 lb. I tried a SIIG articulating stand that supports 22lb and it wasn't able to hold a position. Quality of the mount and weight capacity should both be considered. I don't think I would trust a couple hundred dollar (at most) VESA stand/mount to hold a several thousand dollar iMac Pro that is not rated to hold at least the required weight capacity.
- Answered by Josh A from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What is the weight of the iPad camera connection kit?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxx
- 05 6, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the weight of the iPad camera connection kit?)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit
Can promise pegasus2 support MacBook Pro without thunderbolt?
- Asked by Bill W from Hong Kong
- 10 20, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Can promise pegasus2 support MacBook Pro without thunderbolt?)
- Asked about: PROMISE Pegasus2 R6 18TB (6 x 3TB) …